Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kadens 'Elder Griffin's' first letter to us on his first day arriving at the Mexico MTC.



Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Elder Griffin 
Departure date: 14/12/2015 [Branch 4 - District A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [14/12/2015]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

So thats what they make us send. I made it to the MTC here! It was quite the process though since we had trouble getting alot of peoples tickets for the second flight and also it took forever to get through customs. I realized about an hour into my first flight that i had left my tie clip that said called to serve in one of the little bins at airport security, so that kinda bummed me out. Besides that im doing great! We just got done with dinner and they feed us great here! Burgers and fries and all sorts of sweets. It was one great meal considering how hungry and tired we were from the long day. I miss you guys already, I know it was just this morning i said goodbye but it seems like forever ago, this has easily been the longest day of my life haha. Thank you also for the letters you guys wrote for me. I got the chance to read them and they made me just lose it, im sure the guy on the plane next to me thought i was crazy for just crying for no reason. Well anyways i have to make this brief but i just wanted to let you know the hardest párt is behind me now! I wont be able to write you guys again until next thursday because thats when my p day is. I love you all so much. I miss you and i look forward already to seeing you in two. Love you guys. Elder Griffin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment