Monday, May 9, 2016

Another week in the HOT SUN!


Hey everyone! so wow the days of may have definitely arrived because every day it just gets hotter and hotter here! but its ok I'm surviving like always haha. well let me tell you a little this past week. first off on Monday we had planned to go visit the family of the 70 that we met but his family wasn't there but he was so we ended up just talking to him and his wife for an hour which was really cool. he told us that his sister in law was a member but inactive for 16 years and that his brother in law isn't a member. they've had who knows how many missionaries visit them and teach them but the 70 told us something awesome "no one listens until its the voice they need to hear" which i loved because i may not convert everyone just because i'm not the one whos meant to convert them, but at the same time there is someone out there that needs to hear my voice. then we had district meeting on Tuesday and had divisions after, i went to the area of the elders in a place called pant-la, their house was honestly a mess, spider and cockroach infested with food everywhere, i hated it! not to mention the guy i was on divisions with was about as prideful as could be and just had to call attention to himself and be the center of attention, the worst part is i found out Tuesday night that the divisions were gonna be for two days instead of just one because my companion forgot to tell me and i only packed for one day. so that was awesome. but no worries i pushed through and made it back to our area! me and my companion planned this week that either an hour before or after  lunch were gonna go to the church and crank the ac and have an hour study so we dont have to die in the heat so thats good! and then we just had normal days of work and i talked to my family yesterday which was absolutely awesome and i loved every single second of it! besides that just same old same old haha. we worked really hard this week and had good numbers again which im really happy about. im really happy too! we just had a fun zone activity of playing games and food eating competitions and scripture chases and yeah it was way fun as well so today has been a good day and were gonna go have a big zone activity in a bit called a big bang! its where everyone in the zone goes and we just talk to everyone in a small section of a town and its awesome so im excited for that! but yeah im just trying to always stay happy and enjoy the time i have here because i know it'll be over before i know it! well that's it for this week and i hope you all have a great one and remember your always in my prayers! Love Elder Griffin
 Kaden's bathroom and running shower....

 Kaden's new house....
 Zone Activity today...  I see Elder Herrmann....



Kadens last email today.. MY BOY HAS FIGURED IT OUT! I sure do love this missionary of mine!

Holy cow i cant believe i almost forgot! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Mom thank you so much for all that you have done for me growing up, i truly have no clue where i would be right now if it wasnt for the way i was raised and with you always keeping me and line and checking up on me and harping on me about alot of things.  mom i love you so much and i couldnt have asked for a better mom. your the most loving and most caring and most supportive mom i could ever ask for and im the luckiest son alive to have you be my mom. through all the good and the bad i think its safe to say you did a pretty good job raising me haha. i just wanted to say thank you mom for everything you did for me, and everything you do for me now. im sure your worried sick about me but dont worry, even if by some great plan i dont make it home in 18 months well still see each other in the next life and itll be so much better there! i hope you had a great mothers day and i just want you to know i love you to the moon and the stars and a million times in between. ill never be able to repay all that you have done for me and all that i know is still yet to come so thank you mom!!!!! have a great week and i look forward to seeing whats in the package haha!!:) Love Elder Griffin- aka, your favorite son😘




No comments:

Post a Comment